Two dozen four-player teams took part in the Scramble to Tokyo tournament, which raised close to $20,000
for the Virgin Islands Olympic Committee’s efforts to send a USVI team to the Tokyo Olympics next month.
The individual and team awards went to:
– First place team (gross score):
Hamilton Howie, Harry Beharry, Ronald Suite and Ivin Royer.
– First place team (net score):
Jacob Monokian, Chris Floyd, Ashley Scottland and James Rames.
– Second place team (net score):
Luis Torres, Claudio DelRio, Samuel Sanes and Pedro Parrilla.
– Third place team (net score):
Dave Condon, Kevin Ferris, John Coates and Sean Kelly.
– Ladies longest drive: Josie Myrvang.
– Ladies closest to pin: Diana Melendez.
– Mens longest drive: Sean Smith.
– Mens closest to pin: Gerry Williams